Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cats & Kids

I took the girls to The Humane Society to volunteer with
their friends from school, Aspen and Brighton.

We got to play with this cute puppy, but mostly kept the cats entertained...
Well I guess the cats kept us entertained, especially the nasty one that kept snatching Haven's curls every time she would turn her back on it and she would run off screaming.






Haven having fun at her preschool orientation!


Kaitlyn had fun playing in her old stomping grounds, too




2 comments:

Skinner Family said...

There is no way Haven is old enough to go to pre-school - she was just a baby yesterday!

Sunshine Designed said...

You are always doing such fun things with your kiddos! I should learn from you! Adorable pics, but the girls are cuter than the cats! Sad we don't have Lab with you this semester. Miss seeing you.