Saturday, March 13, 2010

Going Secure!


I have decided to make my blog private shortly, so if you would like an invite to my blog, leave a comment with your email and I will delete it after I read it! Thanks!

17 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darin and Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Skinner Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The White House said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mackay Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshine Designed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loralee said...

Invite me!! Love you! Lor

Chase Family said...

You just have to do a not private blog so we can see when you update that links to your private one!

Amber Culp Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jullie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett & Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Amy I would love to be invited. Sure do miss you. Jenny B.

Jullie said...

HI, Amy! I would love to still have access to your blog!
payner70@comcast.net

Unknown said...

yes, Please add us!
coolbanzhaf@hotmail.com

eden&mike said...

Yes please. We love staying in touch through your blogging.-Mike and Eden Banzhaf
coolbanzhaf@hotmail.com