Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Going Roque

Kaitlyn getting her ears pierced! Even though I had to wait until I was 16 (I begged until I broke my mom down at 15!) Morgan somehow convinced me to let her get hers pierced last spring and then when we were on our way to meet friends at the mall, Kaitlyn put her charms into action. I never had an age requirement, I just figured they should be old enough and responsible enough to make that choice and to take care of their ears. So far, so good and this time we were smart enough to do it in plenty of time before soccer season so I don't have to re-pierce them again like I did with Morgan after the ridiculous preteen refs promised me they wouldn't close up in less than an hour.


So proud of her new earrings!


Had to capture my little escapee in action. She tried to follow her sisters who had gone to a friends house. She's pretty smart to grab a sweater and shoes before making her great escape out the backyard (no child safe lock on the backdoor), and I didn't notice until a few minutes later when I saw her wandering in the back looking for an exit. P.S. This is after the time she went out at night in mismatched flips with a t-shirt and panties in freezing temperatures all the way down the street and knocked on the neighbors door!

1 comment:

Amber Culp Family said...

Seems Haven is just like her mother, roaming the streets in panties and purses. The true daughter of Hobble.