This was supposed to be Haven's first day of preschool for the semester. I had to wake her up to get her ready and that was unusual because she is always awake at the crack of dawn. I didn't think much about it since she was fine the night before and she seemed happy enough (although rosier than usual cheeks). We took cute pictures and piled her in the car with Morgan, and her friend Erica, squished in between Morgan and Haven.
They got a few blocks away before Haven decided to unleash the fury of her turbulent digestive system all over herself, Morgan, and dowsing Erica from head to toe. Jeff rushed two traumatized children home to get decontaminated and I got to deal with five more days of puking (every ten minutes the first two).
They got a few blocks away before Haven decided to unleash the fury of her turbulent digestive system all over herself, Morgan, and dowsing Erica from head to toe. Jeff rushed two traumatized children home to get decontaminated and I got to deal with five more days of puking (every ten minutes the first two).
This was the pretty much the next few days, she would just drop and fall asleep in random places, which never happens unless she's beyond delirious or on drugs
(which I hadn't resorted to yet)!
AFTER



3 comments:
Poor little one! Hope she is feeling better now. You know they are sick when they crash like that anywhere!
Vomit is the one part of mothering I cannot handle. So sorry, I hope it hasn't moved onto the rest of the family.
I'm so sorry! That sounds horrible! But cute before pictures anyway! It's been a while since I have stalked your blog.....your girls are darling! I forget how long it has been since I have seen them, being in different wards is about like living in different worlds! I think I'll add you to my list so I can check back more often!
Post a Comment