Friday, March 12, 2010

Winter Getaway

We decided to head south for a little escape from the winter blues. We went down with our friends the Jensen's and their 4 little girls. We were quite the site with all that girl power everywhere we went! Visiting my Grandpa and Grandma Chase's grave in the St. George Cemetery. We sure miss visiting them down there, especially seeing who could find the oldest labeled food item in the fridge or storage room (winner= 1975 jam)!
Of course the sun finally came out on Sunday when our recreation was limited and we had to head back to the Northern Territory, but we enjoyed our visit to the Temple grounds and visitor's center.
The Jensen's cute family picture!
Morgan & Sydnee little urban cowgirls!
Maddy & Kaitlyn
Haven was a natural and probably rode the longest!
Look at my hot hubby looking so rustic in his borrowed cowboy digs!
Kaitlyn checking out the pet pigs.
Lindsay was a natural, since she grew up with horses.
Snow Canyon
Kaitlyn & Maddy
The girls posing to make our shopping excursion a little more exciting.
I can't get enough of those curls (yes they are natural, everyone asks me everywhere we go)!
It was a pretty cool weekend, but the first day we got there was nice enough to enjoy the pools!

1 comment:

Skinner Family said...

Oh my gosh, the memories!! I so remember finding weavels in cereal, I think :) I am remembering repelling in Snow canyon, in the dark, and of course The Wedge. I think the best memory was hiking/repelling with our honey's and someone getting a ring! If only I could go back in time for a day :)