It's a surprise each year when we finally get to see what Morgan's been working on in dance class through the whole year at her spring dance revue. Tueller's Dance company really does a phenomenal job (despite her class' awful green and gold colored shirts and leotards!) She was in three numbers, a crocodile in Peter Pan ballet, Cruella de Ville in a tap song, Hawaiian Roller Coaster tap, and then the lightshow finale. She absolutely loves the dancing, especially with 6 close friends that are in the show with her, my shy child emerges from her shell and shines! It was so nice for Jeff's parents, my 2 nieces, and my parents to come to the show and support her and her favorite part was the roses we gave her after and a dolphin necklace from Nana!
The Calamity Club
1 week ago





6 comments:
Cute. I Never see you anymore now that you don't do BUNKO. I have to stalk you this way. Your girls are so cute!!! Hope you're all doing well.
Wish we would have gone. Ashlee had her recital at 1:00 and it lasted until 3:30. I asked the girls if they wanted to go and I think they didn't like the idea of sitting through another performance. I think this one would have been a little more exciting, though, than the ballet one.
Morgan is growing up so fast! She is such a pretty girl!
Fun, I cant wait for Addie to start in the fall!
Could Morgan get any cuter? I can't believe our girls are 6! We are old, whatever happened to the 90210 days? What are you doing July 10 or 11th? Do you want to meet me in Bear Lake?
what's with the jonbenet lipstick?! ur freakin' me out!
Post a Comment