Friday, January 1, 2010

HolliDaze!

Macy, Morgan, Hallie, & Mattie after bowling

Kaitlyn showing off her mad bowling skillz!

Jeff and nose-picking Haven at the bowling alley

Haven Jane

The Girls in their new Christmas dresses!

Jeff & the Girls off to church

Morgan, Kaitlyn, Haven and their cousins in their
new sweatshirts from Grandma Horsburgh!


Haven taking a spin on her new Plasma Car!

Morgan & Kait's Snuggies they got!
Kaitlyn isn't so happy about not getting the same one as Morgan.

This is Morgan and Kaitlyn's setup for Santa...
Cookies, sour gummy worms, a rose left over from Morgan's dance recital for
Mrs. Clause, and their postcards and lists bound for the North Pole!

1 comment:

Michaelson said...

Amy,

Your family is so darling. Your girls are all so beautiful! I just became so excited again when I saw all your girls in their darling Christmas Dresses knowing that I will get to do the same thing. You are so blessed and it is so fun to see what my family will look like down the road. Thanks for stopping by for lunch on the way home! It was so good to see you guys!

Love, MiKelle