Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Island Park

Posted by Picasa


For Memorial Weekend we headed up to Island Park to stay at Jeff's sisters' cabin. My girls were in heaven riding the 4 wheeler and catching frogs at the frog pond (until we had to let them go, hence the sad face on my niece Macy on the bottom right photo). Haven loved all the attention from her cousins and really loved eating the dirty snow that is still on the ground in some places. We had a good animal sighting day at Yellowstone seeing mom and baby bison on the side of the road, then a mom and cub grizzly bear from a distance digging for roots. We got real up close and personal with some bison grazing on the side of the walkway up to sulfur springs, Jeff didn't want to turn his back to them while I wanted to take some photos! Thanks Heidi and Brant for inviting us- oh wait, I invited ourselves!!!

2 comments:

Follow Your Bliss said...

I heart your playlist! sometimes I visit your blog instead of pandora!

Mackay Family said...

Were we in Yellowstone that Sunday! Like you said I am sure we passed each other! Isn't Island Park the best? Where is the cabin you guys stayed at? Our friends have a cabin right by Mack's Inn. Cute pics of your kids!