Friday, May 1, 2009

The Graduate

Jeff does the walk of fame across campus for his Ph.D!

Morgan's class came out to cheer him with signs!


Jeff and his advisor, Dr. Tarboton


Jeff's family

We survived the last 2 years!

Kaitlyn tries on Dad's hat


Haven and Aunt Rachel

4 comments:

Skinner Family said...

I am going to be your favorite friend after this comment (not that I'm not already). Clay and I were looking at your pictures and we both thought you looked really skinny - what have you been doing with yourself? Anyway, sorry we couldn't join the party, we will have to find a reason to have another one :)Congratulations again!!

Amy said...

You always have been my favorite, but now I am putting you in my will!!! You will now inherit all my Tom Cruise posters, Justin Timberlake CD's and magazines, my Michael Jackson collectibles, and all my Hello Kitty Band-Aids i collected when I was a youngter! Call me and I will tell you my secret!!!

Skinner Family said...

SWEET!! I need to call in a favor anyway, so you will be hearing from me :)

Julie said...

Congrats Jeff! That was cool that Morgan got to participate too...real cute!