Jeff and I were invited to our friend Aaron's 'surprise' birthday party last night. After spending the morning YouTubing how to dress, apply makeup, and feather hair true to 70's era, I went to the D.I. for some groovy digs. By the time I came home, made an appetizer, and picked up the babysitter I had no time left to perfect my hair and makeup so I will work on that this Halloween. It was a lot of fun, new faces, good food, and fun games of Twister and Pictionary.
The best part was watching Jeff try not to split his tight polyester pants doing Twister (or anything for that matter)! Apparently sizing was a bit different back then so I should have gotten him a larger pant size- but then it wouldn't have been half as entertaining!




1 comment:
you guys look cute. I am glad Clark's clothes worked for you.
Post a Comment