Well, I have lost my SD card so the rest of Christmas is lost and I have some catch up to do for this month. Last Saturday Morgan and Kaitlyn did a 3 hour dance clinic with the cheerleaders from USU and then got to perform at half time. I fought my way through the other crazy paparazzi moms to get to the floor for pictures, but apparently I need to teach my kids some elbowing techniques to get them to be in front, especially since they are so small. You can barely see Kaitlyn in the top right picture and Morgan in the left one behind the girl in the white shorts. The only way I found them in the crowd was because Kaitlyn forgot to take off her purple pants before the dance so she looked a little out of place, but easy to spot for me! They had fun (and better seats than Jeff and I for the game), and fortunately it was a great game and USU beat Boise State! Go Aggies!!!



4 comments:
They are so cute! I am so glad that we were finally able to get together. Now it is your turn to come and visit me! Your family needs to come up and Clay will take you snowmobiling - come on, it will be fun :)
Look how talented you are! Your layout looks so good. Was it hard? I am so scared to try. Your girls look cute.
Great work Amy on your layout! It looks adorable! See your a natural.
I found your blog through Rachel's & wanted to say hello. Your oldest looks just like her - better watch out!
Had fun passing through - your family is adorable!
Hope you are well.
Post a Comment