HaPpy BiRthdAy HaVEn JaNe!!! You hAve bEEn an abSoLute dreAm coMe trUe fOr ouR faMIly, bRinGng a liGht, baLAnce, and cOnsTAnt jOy to eaCh and evERy dAy. We lovE hOw you do alL your tRIcks in sEqueNce- peEkaBo (bUt hAndS are on heAd not eYes), uh-Oh, claPpinG, and bloWiNg raSpbeRries. YoU are suCh a bUsy bodY and iT's juSt a mAtTer of daYs til you'lL be waLkiNg all ovEr the hOUse gEttiNg into eVen moRe tRouBle! YoUr sisTerS aDorE you and lOve BeinG your liTtlE mOms, caRryIng you alL ovEr the HousE and helPing keEp smaLl objEctS out of yoUr mOuth. HeRe are sOme picTureS up BlacksMitH FOrk CanYoN beTweEn coNfereNce seSioNs on SuNDay!
Happy Birthday Haven. Amy I can't believe she is one year old already! Holy Cow how time flies. Ava is right behind her. She looks so cute all dolled up for her birthday!
She is so Cute!! I can't believe it was a year ago you had her. I need to come down to Logan sometime for a visit, we don't get to see each other enough!
Dear Haven, I am on vision quest in England but I miss you very much. Today I celebrated yours and papa's birthdays by visiting Jane Austen's grave in Winchester Cathedral, a most magical place.
"She openeth her mouth with wisdom and in her tongue is..the law of kindness"
~reads her tribute. Haven, I know you are the song of Wisdom and the heart of Kindness from the day you were born..forever into history.
What a cute bday post. I hope she had a happy day. It doesn't seem like you have been staying home and eating much ice cream! A trip to cali without kiddos, so jealous.
Jeff is still working as a Research Assistant Professor at the WaterLab of USU. He discovered road bikes a couple years ago and loves to blow off steam and keep in shape on his bike. Amy loves to read various kinds of book genres, have monthly girls' night out, attempt crafts with the neighbors and attend occasional healing and energy classes. Morgan is a great little piano player and is Little Red Riding Hood in her school performance of Into The Woods. She's very talented and loves to be with her friends in her rare spare time. Kaitlyn is great at anything she puts her mind to, the problem is she's a bit 'strong-willed' to put it nicely so getting her to stick with something is a challenge. She is currently in guitar club after school, just started piano, and will do soccer and softball in the spring. Haven is our happy, sassy little ball of light. She is in ballet/tap and also a Spanish emphasis preschool with her 4 best friends. She's a social butterfly and constantly wants to be playing with friends and loves to chat with anyone and everyone in public.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Haven. Amy I can't believe she is one year old already! Holy Cow how time flies. Ava is right behind her. She looks so cute all dolled up for her birthday!
She is so Cute!! I can't believe it was a year ago you had her. I need to come down to Logan sometime for a visit, we don't get to see each other enough!
Happy Birthday Haven!!
Dear Haven, I am on vision quest in England but I miss you very much. Today I celebrated yours and papa's birthdays by visiting Jane Austen's grave in Winchester Cathedral, a most magical place.
"She openeth her mouth with wisdom and in her tongue is..the law of kindness"
~reads her tribute. Haven, I know you are the song of Wisdom and the heart of Kindness from the day you were born..forever into history.
all my love, Aunt Rachel
Happy Birthday Haven!! We are excited to see you (and your Mom, Dad, and Sisters) at Thanksgiving!
Your family is so dang cute!! These pics are precious, what a doll!-E
What a cute bday post. I hope she had a happy day. It doesn't seem like you have been staying home and eating much ice cream! A trip to cali without kiddos, so jealous.
What fun pictures fo your fam we need to get one with you in it!!. Haven looks so cute in green.
Jaime
Post a Comment