Over UEA weekend we went up to Island Park and stayed at Jeff's sister's cabin. We took the girls 4 wheeling and I about gave Kaitlyn a concussion as she almost slammed her head on the gas lid, and Morgan was close to needing a flight plan when I underestimated a bump and took serious air. The next day we went into Yellowstone and it was a beautiful warm day, but took us awhile to finally see any animals. We saw a bald eagle, bison in the distance, and then a large heard of elk really close up. We took a short walk around Old Faithful, which always seems lots longer with kids that seem to always be starving and can't walk more than 20 feet. We had a great weekend and more than enough time in the car.
Iron Flame (The Empyrean, #2)
1 day ago




2 comments:
Cute pictures. But you went clear up to Yellowstone and didn't even bother to make an extra side trip to see your BFF Blondie? I am offended! By the way, Happy Birthday old woman :)
Happy Birthday! Boy we are getting old! What a fun trip. I love yellowstone. Scott keeps wanting to go up there, but I told him it will have to wait until we move a little closer. I am not up for a 15 hour trip. Your family is beautiful and the girls all seem like they are having so much fun together.
Post a Comment