Funny story... I was writing this in the sand to post on the blog and Zach kept messing with me and putting Chase above it, but I took the pics anyway. Then, I was looking at them later that night and finally realized I spelled my own last name wrong (no 'H' on the end for all those who STILL don't know how to spell it either). Woops!
Kaitlyn with Uncle's Adam and Zach (aka Treat King)!
My best friend Blondie, her husband Clay, and Jeff
Morgan and my Dad exploring the Ice Caves
Madison, Zach, and Adam after free climbing up and out of this SIC route out of the ice cave- and surviving!!!
Addie before being traumatized and crying...
Morgan before being traumatized and crying...
Kaitlyn crying and traumatized by the ice cave.
Treyson traumatized and crying!
The Chase Crew (minus Jefferson, Karly, Kennedy, and Jeffery)



4 comments:
That is way too funny about you writing your last name wrong. I got a good laugh out of it. It is one you have to think about a little. Looks like you had lots of fun!
So I guess I need to know the story of why my kids are traumatized...?
comedy! you should do stand up as a suburban mom. thanks for being an awesome mom, an awesome sister, and a real person, well, as real as a goddess can get! xx
Soo fun. I love Bear Lake. So fun to see all your family and how everyone has grown up. I never knew you would have such goodlooking brothers.
Looks like you had a ton of fun and it is always fun to get together with family.
Post a Comment