Kaitlyn's 1st day of school she was up and dressed at 7:30 am,
but school didn't start until 1:30 pm! I got to go with her the first day and when her teacher told the students that she would be learning to read and learn numbers, Kaitlyn had to pipe in in a very dramatic voice and say "I already know my num-bers". She is so excited to start school, too bad they don't have all day kindergarten here! I adore her, but am excited for her to spend some quality time at school!
but school didn't start until 1:30 pm! I got to go with her the first day and when her teacher told the students that she would be learning to read and learn numbers, Kaitlyn had to pipe in in a very dramatic voice and say "I already know my num-bers". She is so excited to start school, too bad they don't have all day kindergarten here! I adore her, but am excited for her to spend some quality time at school!



2 comments:
She looked adorable on her first day of school!
She looks so dang cute! Can you believe that she and Jake are in kindergarten? Wow, how time flies
Post a Comment