Sunday, March 1, 2009

Go ahead and....


So Jeff comes home from church today with a picture Morgan's teacher gave to him (I was already given a heads up about this the other day by the Primary president’s husband). They were supposed to draw a picture of “why my family is special”. Morgan said ‘they feed me, put me to bed, celebrate my birthday and teach me things'. Well this is what we’ve taught her apparently… On the right is Kaitlyn with “cute” written on her dress, Morgan with “love” on her dress, Amy with Haven dangling from her dress, then Jeff. Jeff has written on his… “Kiss My Bass”! Jeff does have a fishing shirt that says “just bite me”, but it took me awhile to figure out that we have this little ornament I meant to give my brother-in-law years ago that is a large mouth bass and written on it says “Kiss My Bass”! She must have found that and remembered it when decorating her little Christmas tree this year with the kid-friendly ornaments. Needless to say, we are the talk of the primary this month! (I photoshopped over the pencil for greater effect.)

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is hilarious!

smithfamilymoments said...

That is too funny. Don't you just love the fact that kids remember all the things you wish they would forget. That is definitely scrapbook worthy.

Natalie said...

LOVE IT! I think that is so cute and something to always remember. Kids are the best and don't forget anything.

YEs, We are moving back! IT is a bittersweet move. Scott got a awesome job transfer so we filled so blessed, the cost of living in UTah is great! But the climate and the people and the BEACH I might just have to come visit for a few months in the winter!

Hope all is well, love your blog and if you are ever down by my place give me a ring and we could do lunch or something!

funwithfive said...

I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while, thanks for sharing. That is Hilarious!... it's nice to know other children make a splash in primary.

mindy

eden&mike said...

We have been laughing so hard about this! So funny!

JaimeW said...

I really don't think I can let my kids play with your kids anymore!!! JK that is a crack up!!!