Saturday, December 20, 2008


Morgan and I decided to build ‘Bono’ the Snowman yesterday using her cowboy hat, berries off the neighbors trees for eyes, her sunglasses, Christmas ribbon pinned on with thumbtacks, my scarf, sticks from a bush in the field by our house, and Easter eggs for buttons. We are like the MacGyver’s of snowmen building! Since I played in the snow once with my child does that fulfill my quota for the year? I’d prefer to stay indoors and be the official hot chocolate maker for the little snow bunnies!



4 comments:

Amber Gardiner said...

Very Nice! I expect him to break out in song at any moment!

JaimeW said...

Amy what a good mom.I am sure Morgan loved the mommy and me time. We love looking at him out our window!!

amy said...

Jaime, don't worry I didn't steal anything from your trees!!!

Natalie said...

What a great MOM you are! The snowman is great, looks like a fashion diva snowman! I too volunteer to be the official hot coco maker! We are heading to Utah and Scott and I are dreading the cold! What no flip flops for a week? Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

PS I think you should count this for the year!