Friday, November 7, 2008

Chocoholic

Last week Kaitlyn was needing a sugar fix, so she tried to get some chocolate out of this bottle and got her finger stuck. Jeff tried soap, hot water, and a few other tricks until he finally just got out the wire cutters and saved the day. Needless to say she was caught brown-handed!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Can you blame her?!? I'm glad Jeff was able to use the "Jaws of Life" to pry her to freedom!

Chase Family said...

The things your kids do for a little sugar!

JaimeW said...

I thought my kids were bad breaking in the choclotale chips for their sugar fix. That is so cute!!!

Natalie said...

Oh her poor little face, I am glad that her dad could come to her rescue and be the hero of the day! She will never forget this I bet!

The White House said...

She has to do whatever it takes to get sugar!! Send her my way and i will give her fruit snacks and take her to buy a treat before 11am!! (tell Jeff he should have used urine it would have helped alot!!)

The Tanner Family said...

Wow, what a surprise to find your families blog. Your mom gave me her blog address and then I found your's on Brett and Bonnie's. Oh ya, this is your cousin Nicki! :) Glad to see all is well for you and your wife. Your children are darling. Take care. You can find our little family at
the-tanner-family.blogspot.com