Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ode to Summer...

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Looks like you've been having a fun summer. We really need to get together...I miss my old friends!

Skinner Family said...

Cute pictures! Do you ever stay home? When are you going to bring your family up my way?

Natalie said...

What fun pictures! Your kids are soo cute. Looks like you have been doing a little bit of traveling. So fun. Keep enjoying your summer. It will be over before you know it and they will be back in school! Oh that actually sounds good right now! Have a good one! Natalie

Amber Culp Family said...

How fun, so sad we couldn't hook up when I was out there. I love the Bday cake. You are such a Martha!!!

Anonymous said...

only you would be cool enough to feature JT+Madonna on your blog. rock on!

ps, Justin, call me!